Location: Fresno, CA
Agency LVN - LTC/SNF (California)Apply
The Sunbelt Staffing is actively hiring for a 6 week contract assignment - available for an experienced travel Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN).
The hired LVN will be responsible for providing care to patients/residents in a transitional health/long term care setting in Fresno, CA - conducting assessments, observing patient condition, triage, planning aspects of patient care, and working with nursing staff to administer treatments/medications as required.
Please thoroughly review all required qualifications and important information below prior to submitting your completed application for consideration.
- Active California licensure (REQUIRED)
- At least 1+ year of LPN experience
- At least 1+ year of LTC experience
- Active BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification - American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- High school diploma or GED
- Completion and graduation from an accredited Licensed Practical Nursing program
- Active drivers license
- Day (630a-3p), Evening (230p-11p), Nights (1030p-7a)
- 40 hours minimum per week
- No block scheduling available
- This is a full-time, travel nursing, contract assignment.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like more information, please submit a completed application with updated resume.
Interview availability and positions are limited in quantity. Any additional questions or inquiries may be directed to:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply