Location: Glencliff, NH
Agency LNA/CNA - Variable Shifts
Contract LNA/CNA Job in Glencliff, NH
Glencliff, NH is looking for a Contract LNA/CNA who can work under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in a Long Term Care Facility. The LNA/CNA needs a strong work ethic and understands the code of ethics handbook with being a Certified Nursing Assistant. The perfect candidate would have Psych experience.
- Full time hours weekly
- 13 week assignment - with options for extending
- Shifts available (Days / Evenings / Nights)
- 2 15 min breaks and 1 30 min lunch are paid.
- Housing provided within walking distance to the facility
- 1 year of prior CNA Experience
- Active CNA certificate – State of New Hampshire
- BLS Certification required by AHA (American Heart Association)
To expedite this process, you can email your resume and four references to Heather Norquist at Heather.Norquist@sunbeltstaffing.com or contact me at 813-749-5190. I look forward to helping you with your career in Glencliff, NH!
#sunbelt #NHLNAJobs #LNAjobs #Jobs4all #NurseJobs #NurseLife #Ready2work #FemaleNurse #MaleNurse #NewHampshire #Glencliff #SunbeltStaffing #whereyoushine
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled