Location: Tulsa, OK
Acute Care RN needed! (Stepdown, ICU, CCU experienced)
Now partnering with a facility in Tulsa,OK to hire a skilled LTAC RN. The ideal candidate for this role will be a quick thinker with 1+ years' experience in working with high acuity patients on ventilators and critical drips. This is a 13 week contract and a perfect fit for a nurse who is a team player who comes to work with a positive outlook every day.
As a Long Term Acute Care nurse you will draw on your previous experience in ICU, Stepdown,or CCU to provide excellent care to high acuity patients. Your nurse to patient ratio will be 1:2-4 depending on patent acuity.
The assignment details:
- 13 week assignment
- Full time
- 12 hour shifts
What you need to be considered:
- OK RN License or compact
- 2+ years of RN experience
- Prior critical drip experience
- Above average work ethic
Does this sound like you?
Here's a little more information about the interview process:
- Apply here
- A hiring manager will reach out for an initial interview to get to know you better. Can't wait? Schedule your interview here: https://calendly.com/jazhunter
- We'll collect a little information - References and a short clinical skills checklist (about 20 minutes)
- Be connected with this and other nationwide travel/contract opportunities, some before they even hit our website!
For this and other national travel opportunities please apply below.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled