Location: Rochester, NY
Acute Care Hospital ICU RNApply
Sunbelt Staffing is now hiring for our "back to normal" contracts bouncing back from COVID-19. Apply today to secure employment!
An ICU RN job is available in Rochester, NY. It's a 13 week long contract that has one opening.
- Must be comfortable supervising the LPNs within the ICU and functioning as a Charge ICU RN if deemed necessary by the facility
- Responsible for assessing patients response in the Intensive Care Unit
- Implementing interventions based on sound clinical judgement
- Determining the effectiveness of care and nursing by evaluating outcomes of care
- Effective communication between peers, supervisors, patients, and patients' families
- Valid NY RN License
- BLS, ACLS
- 2 years of recent ICU RN experience
- Ability to be flexible on scheduling
- 12 hour nights
- Every other weekend
- Every other holiday
To apply for this position and score an interview, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you know someone who would be a great fit for this position, please share.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply