Location: West St Paul, MN
Actively Interviewing for Full-Time Paraprofessional Job Opening | West St Paul, MNApply
Actively Interviewing for Full-Time Paraprofessional Job Opening | West St Paul, MN
Sunbelt Staffing is currently working with a school district near the West St. Paul area who is looking for a skilled Paraprofessional to join the team and help their students with special needs. We are assisting them in order to expedite their interview process.
The special education paraprofessional will assist the teacher in many of their daily classroom activities They will help special needs students to care for their physical and emotional health and safety. The school district has a high population of students who speak East African/Somali.
Applicants ideally will have experience working with students with special needs. We are looking for applicants who are patient, hardworking, and enjoy working with children.
- Aiding the teacher with lessons and daily plans
- Assisting with paperwork and reports
- Setting up the classroom for activities
- Monitoring the needs of the children to ensure their health and safety
- Elementary level students
- 37.5 hours per week
- Prior paraprofessional or school experience (required)
- Associate's Degree or 48 college credits
- Seeking candidates with experience with diverse caseloads
- East African/Somali speakers preferred for student population
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Patient with children including those with special needs
- Pass a local assessment of knowledge and skills in assisting in instruction
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to email@example.com and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#para #teacheraide #parapro #hiring
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply