Location: Arvada, CO
Actively Hiring Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) | Arvada, CO | COVID-19 School AidApply
Actively Hiring Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) | Arvada, CO | COVID-19 School Aid
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant with a Colorado license! We are looking for a candidate for a full-time position who enjoys working with children and aiding with medical support.
We are searching for a Certified Nursing Assistant in the Arvada, CO vicinity. This position is for the current school year to assist with COVID-19 related responsibilities. Sunbelt Staffing is currently assisting the school district to find qualified candidates and expedite their interview process.
- Active Colorado CNA license
- Ability to be report to work in-person
- Prior school or pediatric experience is preferred
- On-site position
- We expect candidates to start 2-3 weeks after the offer being extended
- The Medical Support Position provides support for the COVID coordinator and school registered nurse
- Serves as the back up COVID coordinator in the school building when possible
- Assists with students that are experiencing signs of illness, supervising the isolation room for individuals that need to go home due to COVID related symptoms or other related illnesses, provides support for students in the health office as delegated to by the school nurse and school COVID coordinator
- Administers medications, health treatments, and supports as delegated to by the school RN, and will assist with COVID needed support as delegated
- Supports the COVID coordinator in reporting infectious disease outbreaks, and helping to manage steps related to COVID or other infectious disease illnesses within the school
- Assist the RN with needed health screenings such as vision and hearing , and provide support with organizing those screenings in the school setting and will provide follow up for students who do not pass the screenings
- Provides support as needed with COVID screening.
- Assists with documentation of immunization compliance and work with the school immunization program team to support compliance rates for students and student safety
- Will work under the supervision of , and as authorized by the school's RN
- Comply with law regarding suspected child abuse
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#cna #schoolnurse #covid #nursing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply