Location: Acampo, CA
Acampo, CA- SLP-CCC needed ASAP for Schools
I am now holding immediate interviews for a great school district in the Acampo, CA area that is looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist for the current school year.
- Full time
- 35 hours per week
- Let me know if you need different hours
- Contract for the current school year
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- CTC Credential or California Speech Language Pathologist Licensure
- Previous experience working in a school setting or with pediatrics
- The SLP will be providing services for kids in grades K-12th
- The SLP will be responsible for:
- Direct Service
- The students will have a variety of disorders
- Ranging from mild to severe
To be considered for this Speech Language Pathologist opening, or any other job opportunities in your area, please send your updated resume to the e-mail below.
If this opportunity doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me and I would be elated to explore other possible options for you- such as remote/telehealth positions, monthly housing and meal stipends for positions requiring relocation, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled