Location: Morton Grove, IL
9th-12th Grade Caseload for Part-time Speech Language Pathologist - Morton Grove, ILApply
Our well-organized school district in the Morton Grove, IL area has a need for a Speech Language Pathologist to provide in person services to our 9th-12th grade students for the school year. We are actively interviewing, so apply today.
- Part-time long-term contract for the school year
- 10 hours per week. Can work anytime between 8:00am-3:35pm
- Weekly pay
- High School Students
- Experience with in-person assessments
- Experience in writing IEPs, scheduling and all aspects of case management
• Active IL SLP License + PEL (formally Type 73) is required to qualify.
To be considered, email resume to: Shonique.Watts@sunbeltstaffing.com or after applying, call me directly.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply