Location: Garnett, KS
6 Weeks - Travel Nurse Assistant (CNA) - Skilled Nursing/Rehab (Garnett KS)Apply
I am actively looking to hire an experienced travel Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) with at least 1+ year of experience in long-term care, skilled nursing, or rehab. The hired CNA will be working a 6-week assignment in the Garnett KS area.
- Active Kansas CNA certification
- Active BLS (Basic Life Support) certification (AHA only)
- Active drivers license
- At least 1+ year of CNA experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Evening and night shift are available
- Must work a minimum of 40 hours a week
- Overtime is possible but not guaranteed
- No block scheduling
Employment Type: This is considered a full-time, travel nurse contract assignment. Potential to extend is dependent upon candidate performance and client need.
To be considered for this contract or if you would like more information, please submit an application with an updated copy of your resume.
Your resume may also be directly emailed to:
Sr. National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply