Location: Princeton, WV
3rd Shift LTC LPN - ContractApply
A 6-8+ week contract assignment is available for an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work in a 60+ bed skilled nursing facility - located in the Princeton, WV area.
- Active West Virginia license or Compact license
- Active BLS certification (American Heart Association ONLY)
- At least 1+ year of LPN experience
- At least 1+ year of skilled nursing or LTC experience
- Active drivers license
- High school diploma or GED
- Proof of graduation from an accredited nursing program
- Night shift - 6p to 6a
- 36 hours a week minimum
- This is a full time, travel nursing, contract job
If you are interested in this opportunity or want more information, please apply with updated resume attached.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply