Location: Oakland, MD
2nd Shift Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) - 13 WeeksApply
We are looking to hire an experienced Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA), with at least 1+ year of experience, for a 13 week contract assignment opportunity - located in the Oakland, MD area.
- Active Maryland CNA certification
- Active Maryland GNA certification
- Active BLS (Basic Life Support) certification - American Heart Association
- At least 1+ year of LTC experience
- At least 1+ year of CNA experience
- Active drivers license
- High school diploma or GED
- This is for evening shift (230p-1030p)
- Minimum of 40 hours per week is required
- Overtime is not guaranteed but can be possible
- This is a full-time, travel nursing contract assignment opportunity.
If you are interested in this position or want more information, apply today with attached updated resume.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply