Location: Bloomington, MN
2nd Grade Students Needs Full-time Teacher - Bloomington, MNApply
Bloomington, MN: Our well-organized school district has a rewarding position for a 2nd Grade Classroom Teacher. We are a close-knit team looking for a new member that will play a significant role in helping students succeed.
- Full-time long-term contract for the school year
- Hours: 7:00am-3:15pm, Monday-Friday
- Weekly Pay
- Utilize curriculum to develop and implement standards-based lesson plans that include an understanding and modeling of independent thinking skills, creative problem solving, and evidence-based reasoning, differentiating and scaffolding as needed
- Implement assessments that are aligned with daily, weekly, and unit objectives
- Use data to adjust short- and long-term plans in order to meet students’ learning needs
- Bachelor’s degree
- Valid Minnesota teaching license
- 2+ years of experience teaching in a high-need school with demonstrated student results
- Bilingual or multilingual (Spanish and/or Somali preferred)
If you qualify and would like to learn more in an interview, email resume to: [email protected] or after applying, call me directly.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply