Location: Austell , GA
21/22 SY Remote Speech Language Pathologist Teletherapy Job , GAApply
Sunbelt is seeking a part-time contract job Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in the GA Area. This remote job will include providing service to students through teletherapy services for middle school grades.
Tele Speech SLP Job Duties
- Creating treatment and therapy plans to suit the individualized needs of a diverse population of patients.
- Utilize virtual and online therapy tools and improve student communication skills.
- Work with students with a variety of disabilities
- This position will work for the school year starting in June 2021 through the end of May 2022.
Tele Speech SLP Job Requirements:
- Must have an GA SLP License
- Previous School-based experience preferred.
For more information or to learn about other school-based opportunities with Sunbelt Staffing, please email Christian.email@example.com or call 813-543-9884
To Apply: Submit resume to Christian.firstname.lastname@example.org
#SLP #SpeechLanguagePathlogist #SpeechTherapyJob
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply