Location: Greentown, PA
21-22 New School Year Open OT Job- located near Greentown PAApply
21-22 New School Year Open OT Job, located near Greentown, PA
We are working with a great school district located near Greentown, PA. The school district is looking for a part-time occupational therapist for the upcoming school year! The OT would work approximately 20 hours a week and is flexible on which days!
If you are interested in this occupational therapist position, please check out the job details listed below!
- Hours per week: 20 hours/ week (flexible on days and times)
- # of schools/ages: District wide- K-12
- Caseload/Job Details: This OT job is to service a homebound student with seizures 1 hour/week. The rest of the hours will be spent helping other SLPs throughout the district
- Types of Disabilities: Mostly mild to moderate. The homebound student has seizures
- Interview Times: ASAP
- PA OT License required
- Previous school experience is preferred
- Have experience working with a variety of disabilities
- Able to work on multiple sites
If you are interested in this position, please reach out to National Hiring Recruiter Megan Havranek.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply