Location: Cleveland, OH
2-12 Speech Language Pathologist JobApply
A school near Cleveland, OH is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist to join their team! The SLP will be responsible for treating a variety of disabilities on the job. This job is for the upcoming school year. Therapists in their CFY are welcome to apply!
Speech Language Pathologist Job functions
- Provide direct therapy.
- Conduct IEP’s, evaluations, testing, and progress reports.
- Support students with mild to moderate diagnoses.
SLP Job Requirements
- School Experience (Preferred).
- Remaining School Year.
- Full Time – 5 days per week.
- 2-12 caseload – Primarily autism.
If interested in this Speech Language Pathologist job or other SLP jobs in the Cleveland OH area, please send an updated resume to [email protected] and call 813-863-9607
Let's talk! Schedule a brief meeting to discuss this opportunity: https://calendly.com/aidan-sunbelt/job
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply