Location: Sugar Land, TX
1st Grade Student 1:1 School Nurse Job Opportunity - Sugar Land, TXApply
Sunbelt Staffing has partnered with a school district in the Sugar Land, TX area to hire a Licensed Practical Nurse for the remainder of the school year and we are now scheduling interviews. This is a full-time 1:1 job opportunity until the end of the school year.
- 35 Hours per week
- Remainder of the 20/21 school year
- Ride the bus to and from school with the student
- 1st Grade student
- Student is wheelchair bound
- Assist the School Nurse
- TX LPN license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Nurse job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.email@example.com or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply