Location: Norco, CA
15 Week Contract - School Instructional Aide (RBT)Apply
We are actively looking to hire a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), with at least 1+ year of experience, to work a 15+ week contract job as an instructional aide in a school (K-12) setting.
The hired RBT will be working one-on-one with students with intellectual disabilities at their assigned school in the Norco, CA area. These students may need basic toileting, catheter care and g-tube care as well.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Active RBT certification
- Active CPR/BLS certification (American Heart Association)
- At least 1+ year of prior experience with psych/behavioral health
- At least 1+ year of RBT experience (preferred)
- Active drivers license
- High school diploma or GED
- Proof of completion from their RBT program
- Normal school hours, depending upon assigned school
- Only weekdays (M-F). No weekends or overtime required.
- 30 hours per week
If you are interested in this assignment or want more information, please submit a completed application with updated resume attached.
All other questions or inquiries, related to this and other opportunities with Sunbelt Staffing, may be directed to:
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing
#RBTjobs #travelrbt #travelrbtjobs #registeredbehaviortechnician #californiajobs #agencyjobs #contractnursing #californiacontractjobs
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply