Location: Nashville, TN
13 Week Contract - Local CNA (Corrections)
Sunbelt Staffing is urgently looking to partner with an experienced Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to work in the Nashville, TN area. This position is for a 13 week contract assignment.
Please review the job details and minimum qualifications below.
- The hired (CNA) will be responsible for direct prisoner care - providing care to those with multiple complex medical problems, those requiring mental health interventions, those with long-term medical needs, and those recovering from serious illness or surgery.
- At least 1 year of (CNA) experience
- Active BLS certification (American Heart Association or American Red Cross)
- Active CNA certification
- Prior experience in a secure/lock-down facility, prior experience in Psych.
- Must be currently residing in the state of Tennessee or greater Nashville area
- 12.5 hour shifts
- Nights or Days available
- 4 on 3 off, 3 on 4 off
If you are interested in this position or want more information, please apply and submit your resume with your application. You can also contact:
National Account Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled