Location: Glencliff, NH
13 Week Contract for Mental Health Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - New Hampshire
Sunbelt Staffing is looking to partner with a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a 13 week contract. The position is located in Glencliff, NH.
Please be sure to review the job details and job requirements below prior to submitting your application.
- The hired (LPN) will be providing care to developmentally disabled and/or mentally ill patients in a home-like atmosphere.
- All patients at the facility have a mental health diagnosis of some sort
- At least 1 year of Mental Health/Psych experience
- At least 1 year of (LPN) experience
- Active BLS certification
- Active New Hampshire license or Compact license
- 1st shift (7 am to 3 pm) or 2nd shift (3 pm to 11 pm)
- Full Time (40 Hours a week), Contract, Travel Nursing
Please apply if you're interested in this position or you want to learn more information about how Sunbelt Staffing can partner with you.
National Healthcare Consultant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled