Location: San Fernando, CA
1:1 School Sign Language Interpreter Job Opening - San Fernando, CA
We are currently seeking multiple Sign Language Interpreters for job openings at a school district in the San Fernando, CA area. These will start off as part-time positions with the possibility of increased hours throughout the school year.
- 16-20 Hours per week for the first 5 weeks
- Entire 20/21 school year
- 4 Hours per day and alternating Wednesdays
- Will start off as distance learning
- 1:1 with High School students
- SLI Licensure
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about these Sign Language Interpreter job opportunities or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled