Location: Brookfield, WI
1:1 School Nurse Job Opportunity - Bus Ride With Student Included - Brookfield, WI AreaApply
Brookfield, WI: A school district in the area needs either an LPN or RN for a 1:1 job opportunity and Sunbelt Staffing is now conducting interviews. This is a full-time position until the end of the year. The Nurse will be riding the bus to and from school with the student as the student needs to be monitored at all times. The student will be having surgery at the end of the year and depending on how it goes, may return to school and the nurse will be needed until the end of the school year.
- 35 Hours per week
- Until the end of the year
- Ride the bus to and from school
- Suction through trach
- WI LPN or RN license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Nurse job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply