Location: Denver, CO
1:1 School Nurse Job - Denver, COApply
Sunbelt is working with a school district near Denver, CO to coordinate job interviews for their 1:1 school nurse vacancy. The school nurse will be providing 1:1 care to a medically fragile student enrolled in preschool. The student requires ventilator care, G-tube feedings, straight cath, and personal care. The ideal school nurse for this position is a Registered Nurse with their BSN.
- School district located near Denver, CO
- Full-time, Monday-Friday
- 1:1 care to a medically fragile student
- Registered Nurse license in the state of Colorado
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- CPR certified
- Pediatric experience
- Weekly pay
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan
If you are interested in this 1:1 school nurse position in a school district near Denver, CO, please apply! For immediate consideration, please contact Isabelle De Armas at 813-219-1104. You may also email your most updated resume to [email protected]
If this position does not work for you, please reach out. I can assist you with finding a position that meets your expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply