Location: Evanston, IL
1:1 School Nurse - Evanston, ILApply
Local elementary school is seeking a school nurse for a 1:1 position. The school nurse will be working full-time to provide care to a student with multiple medical care needs. These needs include suctioning, G-tube feeding, cough assist, transferring, and mobility. The school nurse must be a Registered Nurse with an active CPR certification.
- School district located near Evanston, IL
- Full-time, 35 hours per week
- Provide 1:1 care to a student with medical care needs
- Registered Nurse license in state of Illinois
- CPR certified
- Pediatric experience
- Weekly pay
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan
If you are interested in this 1:1 school nurse position in a school district near Evanston, IL, please apply! For immediate consideration, please contact Isabelle De Armas at 813-219-1104. You may also email your most updated resume to [email protected]
If this position does not work for you, please reach out. I can assist you with finding a position that meets your expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply