Location: Chino, CA
1:1 LPN Or RN Job Opportunity With Male Student In School - Chino, CA AreaApply
We are currently seeking either an LPN or RN for a 1:1 job opportunity at a school district in the Chino, CA area and interviews are now being scheduled. This is a full-time job opportunity until the end of the current school year. The Nurse will be working 1:1 with a High School student.
- 32 Hours per week
- Until the end of the year
- Feeding tube
- 20-Year-old male student
- Assistance with toileting
- Orthopedic impairment
- CA LPN or RN license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Nurse job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.email@example.com or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply