Location: Northbrook, IL
1:1 High School Student Needs Part-time RN - Northbrook, ILApply
Northbrook, IL: We are pleased to announce a part-time job opening for a RN to provide 1:1 services to a High School Student. We are actively interviewing, so apply today!
- In this role you will work one on one with a High School Student that has a seizure disorder
- This is a long-term, part-time contract position for the school year.
- Hours are 11:25am - 1:35pm at 1 school. This schedule requires alternating weeks - 1 week RN is needed for 2 days and the following week RN is needed for 3 days a week
- RN is needed to shadow student and if there is a seizure they will administer diastat
- Student needs: Trach, cath, oxygen tank, spina bifida, wheel chair bound
- IL RN License
To be considered, email resume to Shonique.Watts@sunbeltstaffing.com or after applying, call me directly.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply