Location: Cincinnati, FL
100% Work from Home Speech Language Pathology job Ohio School DistrictApply
Sunbelt is proud to be partnered with an Ohio school district to fill a job for a Speech Language Pathologist to conduct teletherapy.
As a leader in providing teletherapy tools for healthcare in education services, Sunbelt works closely with our employees and their school districts to ensure everyone has the necessary tools to make the best and longest lasting impact on their students.
Details and Requirements for Teletherapy Job in Ohio:
- Caseload includes elementary and high school students
- 4 days in elementary - Specialized classroom
- 1 day in high school - job coaching support
- Works with students with mild to moderate disabilities
- Must have Ohio Speech Language Pathologist License and DOE Certification
If you or someone you know is an Speech Language Pathologist in Ohio and is interested in this exciting work-from-home job, please send your resume to Sarah.Hooper@sunbeltstaffing.com and give me a call at 813-792-3474
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply