Location: Bellingham, WA
100% Virtual Speech Language Pathologist School Teletherapy Contract JobApply
Are you looking to make a difference?
We are currently interviewing candidates for a virtual Speech Language Pathologist job working with a school district in Washington This is a contract position for the remainder of the school year and the district will consider applicants with full time or part time availability.
Teletherapy training, virtual assessment and therapy tools, and clinical support will be provided.
Candidates must have current WA SLP License, ESA Certificate, and a minimum of two years of school experience.
- Provide virtual therapy services to students in K-12th grade
- Conduct virtual assessments
- Attend IEP meetings remotely
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience working with mild-moderate disability caseloads
- Previous teletherapy experience is a plus but not required
If you are interested in the virtual Speech Language Pathologist job, please apply here and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply