Location: Seattle , WA
100% Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Job Opening - WashingtonApply
A School District in Washington has a school-based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job opening, looking to start reviewing resumes and interviewing immediately.
Speech Language Pathologist Job Details:
- Clinical and Technical Training Available
- Participate in IEPs & meetings
- Provide individual student progress
- Connect with parents, teachers and students.
Speech Language Pathologist Qualifications:
- WA Speech Language Pathologist License
- Must have ESA
- 2 Years of previous school-based experience
Interested in learning more about this virtual position or any other job opening we have please apply today.
Lauren Courtney | Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply