Location: Yakima, WA
100% Virtual Job - School SLP-CCC Needed - Full-Time Job - Washington, USApply
Our Sunbelt team is looking for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a fully REMOTE school-based position in the state of Washington. Interviews are currently being scheduled!
Quick decisions after Interviews!
Opening: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: Washington, US
- Full-time (37.5hrs/week)
- Caseload: K-12th grades (Up to 45 students)
- Mild to Moderate Range of disabilities
- Current School Year (2022-2023)
- Active Washington SLP License (REQUIRED)
- School experience (preferred)
- Pediatrics experience (preferred)
- Clinical & Technical Support
- Therapy Materials
- Approved Virtual Assessments
- Platform and support
To Apply: If you are interested in this full-time REMOTE job opportunity, apply down below with your most updated resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply