VocoVision is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Virtual Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher to join our network in Massachusetts. If you're in search for the flexibility of working from home, and opportunity for work-life balance, look no further! VocoVision will be here every step of the way to land your dream job! The chosen candidate will be responsible for providing teletherapy services to students in Massachusetts school districts.
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teaching License Certification in Massachusetts
- Past virtual experience preferred but not required
- Must pass a VocoVision Technical Screening (showing knowledge of the platform Zoom)
- Full and part-time hours available
- Fully remote
- Compensation for direct and indirect hours
- Clinical and technical support throughout assignment
- This is a 1099 role; you will be considered an independent contractor working with a recruiter
This is a contracted position that is looking to be filled immediately. So we encourage you to apply as soon as possible for consideration. You may also apply by sending your resume directly to my email at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
National Hiring Manager
Sunbelt is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No question on the website is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.