Location: Charleston, SC
100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job- South Carolina LicenseApply
This 100% remote position for a Full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) would require a South Carolina SLP License. Applicants must have 2 years of previous school-based experience and experience with IEP's (preferred).
- Must have a computer that is less than 5 years old
- Must have a working web camera
- Must have high-speed internet capabilities
- Candidates must go through a short tech-screening
- ASHA CCCs (Certificate of Clinical Competence)
- Active SC SLP License
- Experience with teletherapy preferred
If you are interested in this remote position for a Full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job opening in South Carolina, please send an updated resume directly to Lauren.Garris@SunbeltStaffing.com and call or text me!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply