Location: Silver Spring, MD
100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist Jobs in MarylandApply
Sunbelt is looking for qualified applicants to fill our 100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist position in Maryland. We are looking for applicants that are actively licensed in Maryland.The 100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist will have access to our online platform and resources. If you would like to service students in grades K-12 should read more about the position below.
Speech Language Pathologist Overview:
- Work from home (100% Remote)
- Start as soon as possible and for the remainder of the school year
- Caseload: Students in grades K-12
- Service students for school district in Maryland.
Speech Language Pathologist Details:
- Use range of test materials and assessment procedures in areas of speech, voice, and language
- Utilize varying techniques to remedy students’ disabilities
- Develop appropriate IEP meetings to help student achieve long term goals
- Consult students, parents, and teachers regarding speech and voice disorders
- Active Maryland Speech Language Pathologist license
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
Does this 100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist job in Maryland, sound interesting to you? If you would like to apply for this full-time position, please submit your most current resume [email protected] or give me a call at 813-261-2720.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply