Sunbelt, a leading provider of educational staffing solutions, is excited to announce an opening for a Digital School Psychologist position in the beautiful state of Delaware. We are seeking a passionate and experienced professional to join our team and provide virtual support and assessment services to K-12 students with mild to moderate diagnoses. If you have a strong background in assessments, IEP development, and a genuine desire to make a difference in the lives of students, we encourage you to apply.
- Conduct virtual assessments to evaluate students' cognitive, emotional, and social development.
- Interpret assessment results to identify students' strengths, weaknesses, and areas of concern.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop effective interventions and support strategies.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and 504 plans.
- Provide counseling and therapeutic services to students as needed, addressing issues such as behavioral problems, social skills, and academic challenges.
- Consult with teachers and parents to address student concerns and provide strategies for promoting positive academic and behavioral outcomes.
- Monitor and track student progress, making adjustments to interventions as necessary.
- Provide guidance and support to teachers in implementing evidence-based strategies for students with special needs.
- Stay up to date with federal and state laws, regulations, and best practices in the field of school psychology.
- Master's degree or higher in School Psychology or a related field.
- Valid certification as a School Psychologist in the state of Delaware.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a School Psychologist in a K-12 setting.
- Demonstrated expertise in conducting assessments and interpreting assessment results.
- Strong knowledge of special education laws, regulations, and IEP development.
- Proficient in using technology platforms and tools for virtual assessments and interventions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Empathy, patience, and understanding when working with students with diverse needs.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a multidisciplinary team.
- Strong organizational and documentation skills.
To apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, and references to:
Grace Siebenthal Email: [email protected]
Sunbelt is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No question on the website is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.