Location: Rainier, WA
1 SLP Need in 98576 - Rainier, WA
A local school wants to conduct virtual interviews with Speech Therapists for an SLP/CCC opening in Grand Mound, Washington starting this Fall. The job will be full time and the caseload will be with PreK-2nd grade. At this time, we are not considering CFYs for this position. Candidate must have WA license.
Speech Language Pathologist Job Skills:
- Examine and plan services
- Provide services for students with speech disorders
- Communicate with parents and staff
- Instruct speech handicapped students in the development of desirable speech habits
- Develop IEPs and maintain records
- Attend meetings
- Evaluate and provide individual student progress
Interested in this Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Rainier, WA? For immediate consideration for this job or any others, please call or email:
National Hiring Manager
Interested in teletherapy? Call me!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled