Location: Burnham, IL
Elementary School Social Worker Job in Burnham, Illinois
Full time school social worker position available to work with either preschool or elementary students. This position will be working as part of an IEP team.
- Developing intervention strategies to increase academic success.
- Assisting parents in accessing and utilizing school and community resources.
- Providing staff with essential information to better understand factors (cultural, societal, economic, familial, health, etc.) affecting a student’s performance and behavior
- Participating in special education assessment meetings as well as individual Educational Planning Meetings
- Full time 37.5 hours a week
- Preschool to 6th grade caseload
Employment Type: Contractual
Requirements: Illinois State Certification
Why Work with Sunbelt?
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Customized compensation packages.
For more information and consideration contact: Elzira Walters
Elzira Walters -National Hiring Manager
Sunbelt Staffing | Elzira.Walters@sunbeltstaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled