Allied Health Jobs in Key Largo, Florida
Travel MRI Tech Opportunity - Key Largo, FLApply
Sunbelt Staffing has a contract opportunity for a travel Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist in the Key Largo, FL area. This is a great opportunity for a radiography technologist looking to expand on their career development using MRI imaging. Please see details below for this role.
Specifications and details:
- 13 weeks, possibility for extension
- Five 8-hr shifts/week
Qualifications and expectations:
- ARRT (MR) certified from an accredited Radiology Technology school
- BLS certification
- X-ray and CT is preferred, but not required
Sunbelt Staffing Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) employee contribution
- Insurance: medical, dental, vision, and short-term disability
- CEU and licensure reimbursement
Please apply today or send resume and references to [email protected] Reach out and call Jake Stuchlik at (813) 336-6794 to learn more about travel opportunities nation-wide.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.