Allied Health Jobs in Exeter, New Hampshire
Exeter, NHImaging - Echo Travel 20 days ago
LOCATION: Exeter, NH
Echo Tech- TRAVEL
- Echo Technician ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains patient care, comfort and safety during transport to and from the exam room and during the exam.
- Maintains production and quality of exams; documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Addresses problems of patient care as they arise and makes decisions to appropriately resolve the problems.
- Echo Technician perform all requested examinations as ordered by the attending physician; including echocardiography, holter monitoring, tilt table, physiocart, and cardiac stress testing.
- Prepares patient for procedure by positioning patient.
- Provide images to the facility in the desired site format.
- Prepares patients by positioning patient; spreading gels; attaching electrodes to chest and equipment; adjusting equipment controls; verifying wave signals.
- Obtains quality images by positioning and repositioning transducer; monitoring display screen; listening to signals; adjusting equipment for beam strength and focus; detecting artifacts that mimic abnormalities; recording images.
- Echo Technician records examination information by printing graphics and data; calculating measurements of heart wall, chamber size, and blood flow direction and velocity; comparing measurements to norms.
- All other duties as assigned
- Current CRT/RRT License or Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RCS)
- Current BLS certification (or obtain prior to completion of orientation)
- Certification in Adult Echo
Please contact me directly for more information
To apply for this position, please send your resumes directly to Elizabeth.email@example.com and apply now!
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.