Allied Health Jobs in Englewood, Colorado
Englewood, COImaging - Cath Lab Contract 14 days ago
Cath Lab RN-Englewood, COApply
Open position-Registered Nurse (RN) in Englewood Colorado, Contract-Travel. The responsibilities include the following:
- Developing, implementing and evaluating the nursing plan of care
- Managing both emotional and physical patients
- Assessing patient and family level of understanding to provide effective communication and education
- Working collaboratively with medical staff
- Providing quality care in a compassionate and professional manner
- RN license required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
- BSN Strongly Preferred
The ideal candidate for the Registered Nurse (RN) position will be compassionate, caring and experienced in developing/implementing the plan of care for each patient, making recommendations for patient interventions, and collaborating with other health care providers to deliver care and document outcomes. The successful candidate must promote safe passage for their patients by using knowledge of patient needs and the healthcare environment to assist patients to transition through the healthcare encounter without any preventable complications or delays.
Please send your resume to;
Crystal at Crystal.Ray@sunbeltstaffing.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.