Allied Health Jobs in Emmett, Idaho
Emmett, IDImaging - CT Contract 28 days ago
Travel CT TechnologistApply
Hiring qualified CT Technologist to fill an open position for a hospital in Emmett, ID. This is a 13 week contract with possible extension.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Radiology Technology, or equivalent
Minimum Work Experience
- Minimum of 5 years CT experience
- Previous experience performing CT scan procedures is preferred or equivalent experience as determined by the Department Manager
- ARRT (CT)
- BLS issued through AHA
- Siemens experience
- Other desirable attributes include: quality conscious, good interpersonal skills, flexible in achieving multiple tasks, dependable, organized, independent judgment, high technical skills
- Thursday - Saturday
- 12 hour day shift
- On call to be discussed during interview
To apply for this position, please send your resumes directly to Megan.Eby@sunbeltstaffing.com and apply now!
Megan Eby-Senior Allied Hiring Manager
Direct Number: 813-471-0157
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.