Account Executive – Healthcare
At Sunbelt, we excel when it comes to providing the nation’s best hospitals with the top clinical healthcare professionals. Our ultimate goal is to provide first-rate service while ensuring our client and candidate needs are met to the highest standard. Sunbelt Staffing is more than a healthcare staffing company, we are a team that strives to shine within our workplace, field and community.
Working within Sunbelt’s Nursing Division you will spend time building relationships with healthcare professionals and hospitals nationwide assessing their needs and applicable skills to find the perfect match. Our ability to find that perfect match is determined by our ability to find the right people to add to our culture. Maybe that person is you!
As an Account Executive, your success depends on your ability to:
- Independently manage the recruitment and hiring of skilled and sought-after healthcare professionals; while, simultaneously being able to provide solutions to your client’s urgent staffing shortages.
- Competitively negotiate deals and wages between hospital decision makers and your nurses.
- Develop strategic marketing plans to gain new business.
- Maintain current relationships with your nurses and hospital networks while gaining new leads for future placements.
- Achieve and exceed placement targets and goals on a daily and weekly basis.
- Exhibit problem solving skills and the ability to manage difficult conversations with your candidates or clients.
- Provide excellent customer service and solutions to all who require your assistance.
- Bachelor’s degree is recommended.
- This position would ideally suit sales professionals with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience, however will consider new graduates.
- Enthusiastic, team orientated and motivated.
- Goal and target orientated.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills along with a proven ability to negotiate.
- Display high level of written and oral communication skills as well as the ability to think creatively.
- Possess a proven track record of successful business development.
- Have the ability to develop a strong network.
- Have a strong work ethic and ability to make a high volume of calls on a daily basis.
- Outstanding training and mentorship programs.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plans with company matching.
- Great base salary with uncapped commission plan.
- Employee discount programs.
Sunbelt Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. Sunbelt Staffing considers applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No question in the Web site is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state or federal law.
Affirmative Action Commitment Download our: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (PDF)