Location: Whittier, CA
Whittier California Area - Job Opening for Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
Sunbelt Staffing has an immediate job opportunity for a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing in the Whittier area.
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- Itinerant support services, with no core curriculum instruction
- K-12 deaf and hearing impaired students
- California CTC Credential for TDHH is required
- Recent school-based experience is strongly preferred, although we are receptive to a new grad with required credential
- Must be a flexible, adaptable, strong team player
- We are looking for an ASL proficient, well organized, engaging, and friendly TDHH to provide support in collaboration with this cohesive team
To discuss this opportunity, please call Barbara Gawthrop at 813-792-3470, or email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled