Location: Tempe, AZ
Tempe Arizona Area School Psychologist Job
Sunbelt Staffing has a job opportunity for a School Psychologist near Tempe, AZ. This is a full time position working with a manageable caseload of K-6th grade students at a single site. Students on the caseload typically have mild to moderate emotional, behavioral, cognitive, and developmental disorders.
- Initial and re-evaluations
- Establishing IEP goals
- Developing intervention plans
- Attending and facilitating IEP and Eligibility meetings
- Maintaining communication with parents
- Providing direct student services
- Arizona School Psychologist credential
- Current Arizona fingerprint card
- Recent relevant experience
We are looking for a School Psychologist with the skills and expertise to hit the ground running. Preferred candidate will have exceptional skills in testing and evaluations, written and oral communication, and multi-disciplinary collaboration and support.
To discuss joining this supportive team, please call Barbara Gawthrop at 813-792-3470, or email current resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled