Location: Atlanta, GA
TeleTherapy SLP Job Opportunity in Georgia
VocoVision is looking to hire a full time SLP for a school district in Georgia. The Charter School has student’s grades K-8, and they currently have one, part time SLP on staff. The TeleTherapists will be the primary SLP at the school, but will be supported by the onsite SLP. There are a total of about 50 students in total that require Speech Services.
The primary responsibility of the school based TeleSLP is to transition their onsite abilities to be effective for a TeleTheapy. Their goals will include, but are not limited to:
- Organizes a program that addresses local school speech-language goals.
- Maintains records of the speech-language program and prepares periodic reports as required.
- Conducts speech, language and hearing screenings.
- Adheres to established rules, regulations, laws and appropriate ethical standards.
- Collaborates/consults with classroom teachers in the management of speech language disorders.
- Plans evidence-based interventions appropriate for individual students and groups of students.
Prior TeleTherapy experience is not a requirement for our positions; however, there are several qualities that we look for in applicants. They are as follows:
- Good Work Ethic
- Effective Communicator/Over Communicator
- Service & Team- Oriented
If you possess these qualities and would like to apply for this position please send an updated resume to Darrielle Hardge at Darrielle.firstname.lastname@example.org. For further questions about this position or other positions within our organization you can call 813.261.2702.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled