Location: Downey, CA
TeleSpeech Job Opportunity- Experienced SLP in CA
We are looking for an experienced Speech Language Pathologist- who can fulfill a contract Tele Therapy position for the duration of the school year. We fully train all of our clinicians; but we do require that our Clinicians are Tech Savvy prior enough to be coach-able. The qualifying candidate will need to commit to a minimum of 35 hours a week schedule. The caseload consists of 45 elementary students with various disabilities. This is an urgent need, and 3 years of school based experience is required.
• A Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech - Language - Hearing Association (ASHA)
• Must possess strong organizational skills
• Knowledgeable in SLP, trans-disciplinary early-intervention theories, school laws and procedures
• Knowledgeable of evidence-based practices found to benefit children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). Familiar with the field of early intervention.
• Demonstrate good judgment, decision-making, and communication skills with a variety of individuals and groups. Exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality.
• Must relate well to children and their families
• Very good working knowledge in all applicable computer programs (Microsoft Office).
• Ability to pass background/fingerprint clearance, health screenings and provide/obtain immunizations- if needed
For further questions, contact, Darrielle Hardge at 813-261-2702 or via email at Darrielle.firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled