Location: Chicago, IL
Tele-therapy Speech Language Pathologist opportunity: Chicago, IL
An employment opportunity has recently become available for a Speech Language Pathologist to fill a tele-therapy role for the educational system. The position is located in the region of Chicago, Illinois, and offers the unique flexibility of fulfilling full-time hours from home. Caseload is to be determined based on candidate background and expertise, and potentially range K-12 with diverse speech needs.
Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to qualify for consideration:
- Illinois licensure to practice Speech Language Pathology
- PEL Certification
- Schools or pediatric experience
- Exposure to various speech needs in an SLP role
- Excellent team-collaboration skills
- Moderate technological skills and troubleshooting abilities
- High speed internet access
Forward a resume to Stacy Richardson at Stacy.Richardson@Sunbeltstaffing.com for review, or contact Stacy Richardson at 813-749-5187.
Schools - SLP - Telespeech Contract 03/03/2017
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled