Location: Lansing, MI
Tele-Speech Language Pathologist, Work From Home - Michigan
A part-time Tele-Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job opportunity has become available for the current school year.
This job is anticipated to work approximately 3 days per week working with students in articulation, fluency, and other mild/moderate needs.
The Tele-Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) will provide indirect and direct services to students with mild/moderate needs through web conferencing video and audio technology. Our unique software platform provides a host of tools to provide effective speech therapy to students.
No telepractice experience is required - we will train you on our software.
Essential Job Duties:
- Create and maintain a log of all services rendered to students
- Communicate between school staff and parents on all student developments and needs.
- Maintain the highest degree of professionalism in office environment and be on-time to online sessions.
- Adapt to changing caseload needs
- MI SLP License & ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competency
- Meet technical standards (for PC/Laptop)
- 3 years of school-based Speech Pathologist experience
Send resumes about the Tele-Speech Language Pathologist, Work From Home - Michigan to Hiring Manager, Brendan Schuman at Brendan.Schuman@SunbeltStaffing.com or call Brendan Schuman at (813) 261-2703 for any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled