Location: Coral Gables, FL
Teacher for the Visually Impaired Permanent Job Open- Coral Gables, FL
We have a full-time Teacher for the Visually Impaired permanent job opening in Coral Gables, FL
The job opportunity is for permanent placement with the school to provide support for a birth- 22 year old population.
VI Teacher Role Responsibilities
- Provide support in accordance individual needs and goals, including functions of daily living, social, life and academic goals
- Active involvement in IEP processes and goal development for students.
- Assessment of student progress and goal adjustment when appropriate
- Current certification to work as a VI Teacher in FL
- A comprehensive knowledge of IEP protocol
- Flexibility and excellent time-management skills
To be considered for the Coral Gables, FL Teacher for the Visually Impaired job, submit your resume to Stacy.Richardson@Sunbeltstaffing.com, or contact directly at 813-749-5187
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled