Location: Clarkston, MI
Sunbelt Staffing: Speech Language Pathologist Needed near Clarkston Village
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking a qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide direct services for a school near the Village of Clarkston.
All applicants must successfully complete a background check and drug screen upon accepting job offer.
A typical day as a Speech Language Pathologist:
- Overall caseload of 55-60 students completing annual Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) (if needed) and conducting initial IEP plans
- Support 2-3 schools within the district (students are K-12th) working with students on receptive language, vocabulary articulation, fluency and apraxia.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday (7/8:00am - 3/4:00pm)
Required Job Qualifications:
- Masters Degree in Speech Pathology or Communicative Disorders
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC) or CFY
- 1 year experience in a school environment
- Ability to travel
Send resumes about the Sunbelt Staffing: Speech Language Pathologist Needed near Clarkston Village job opportunity to Hiring Manager, Brendan Schuman at Brendan.Schuman@SunbeltStaffing.com or contact Brendan Schuman at (813) 261-2703 for any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled