Location: Minneapolis, MN
Speech Language Pathologist near Minneapolis MN.
We are seeking for a Speech Language Pathologist near Minneapolis MN. for full time Permanent job opportunity, to work with 5th-8th - Middle School students in this role the Pathologist would assist students with full range of disabilities, include CP, autism, Downs, this job also required to have MN License and Teaching Certificate as SLP, the school district prefer a candidate with previews school experience, we are looking for a professional who can identify these students needs and prepare an action plan to improve written and reading language problems.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• A track record of measurable success with students
• Ability to teach through an equity lens
• High level of cultural competency
• Bilingual OR multilingual (Oromo, Amharic, Spanish, Somali, and / or Hmong)
• A minimum of 2 years teaching in a high-need school with demonstrated student results
• Experience working with students of color or students growing up in low-income households
• Minnesota teacher certification
To apply for this position please contact me directly:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled