Location: Renton, WA
Speech Language Pathologist Job - Renton, WA
SLP - Speech Language Job - Renton, WA
A school district in the Renton area is looking to hire a Speech Therapist full time to provide speech and language services to a middle and high school caseload. The position will be for the remainder of the 17-18 school year. Interested applicants will need to be licensed in the state of Washington.
SLP Job Details:
- Full Time, 37.5-40 hours a week
- Full School Year
- Middle School and High School Caseload
- Immediate Start
- Must have a Master's Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Must be license in WA
- Must have ESA certificate
- Must be comfortable with middle and high school settings
To be considered for this SLP position, please contact Ashley Hopkins at 770.776.2095.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled